We know that things happen. Don't worry. We are committed to providing the best customer service in the industry.
Credit for returns will be calculated as follows:
1. If we made a mistake, and shipped the wrong product or there are fitment problems due to our mistake, we will issue a full refund and will pay for freight charges incurred in returning or exchanging the product.
2. Tires: The purchase price will be refunded, less a $100 restocking fee, upon receipt of the returned unused merchandise. The customer is responsible for all freight charges unless we shipped you the wrong product (defined as different than what you ordered).
3. Wheels: The purchase price will be refunded, less a $100 restocking charge, upon the return and inspection of the wheels. The wheels must not have been mounted. The customer is responsible for all freight charges unless we shipped you the wrong product.
4. Tire and Wheel Packages: There are no returns on Tire and Wheel packages unless there are fitment problems due to our mistake or we shipped you the wrong product. In such cases, a full credit will be issued and we will pay for freight charges incurred for returning or exchanging the product.
5. Special Orders: There are no returns on special order items.
6. Return Authorization Number: Please call customer service at 866-747-6247 to obtain a return authorization number prior to returning the product. All returns must be completed within 30 days from the purchase date. All returns must be in original boxes and properly packaged.
7. Defective Products: Packages must have an RGA# clearly marked on the box and must be sent back prepaid. Upon verification of defect, credit will be issued OR replacement item will be shipped.
There is no charge for orders cancelled due to backorder status or our error. Orders that are processed and then cancelled prior to shipping (except special orders) are charged a $100 or 20% processing fee whichever is less. There are no cancellations of special ordered items.
Merchandise covered by a manufacturer’s warranty is sold with the manufacturer’s warranty extended to the purchaser. Should there be a problem, we are happy to assist you in obtaining fulfillment of the manufacturer’s warranty. Other than the manufacturer’s warranties, there are no warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Incidental charges for shipping, remounting, and or rebalancing are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty or any other warranty.
Our recommended tire and wheel packages are built to fit your vehicle as is, without modification. We double-check all orders prior to shipment to make sure our website recommendations were accurate. In order to properly assist you, you must advise us of any modifications you have made to your vehicle such as brake upgrades, lowering kits, or other suspension modifications. If we sell you a recommended package that does not fit your vehicle we will issue a full credit (including shipping) toward an exchange package. If you have any questions about fitment, please call our customer service department at 866-747-6247 or e-mail us at email@example.com. When e-mailing, be sure to include the year, make, and model of your vehicle and any modifications you have made such as lowering kits or brake upgrade kits.
Plus sizing is accomplished by combining a larger diameter wheel with a lower profile tire than the original equipment. It is important to maintain the same overall height of the plus sized tire and wheel package within 3% of the original equipment. Plus Sizing may increase steering response, improve dry handling, enhance cornering ability and provides a dramatic aggressive appearance.
Extreme plus sizing could adversely affect the braking system and handling of the vehicle. Our recommended tire and wheel packages are designed to safely enhance the performance of your vehicle. If you purchase a tire and wheel package that is not recommended by us to fit your vehicle, we do not take any responsibility for the fitment of the package or the safety and performance of the vehicle. Extreme plus sizing can lead to premature wear of suspension components, brake failure, poor wet pavement handling, risk of loss of control and vehicle rollover. It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to assure that their vehicle can safely support the increased weight of the plus sized tire and wheel package. Prior to shipping tire and wheel packages that we do not recommend, a signed waiver must be faxed to our office at (513) 527-3118.
Use of Search and Selection tools:
Use of any application or sections of the Buywheelstoday.com website including but not limited to the vehicle selector, tire selector, wheel selector, and all search utilities are at the discretion and risk of the user. Buywheelstoday.com will not take any responsibility for damages, physical, mental, or electronic as a direct or indirect result of using Buywheelstoday.com and any of its sections. The vehicle, tire and wheel selectors have been designed for the convenience of making an informed decision about the purchase of tires and wheels. We cannot be responsible for fitment or other problems in any case where tires and or wheels were not purchased directly from buyswheelstoday.com.